Sunday, January 4, 2015

Fears

I am afraid that one day I am going to wake up and the world is going to be covered in a deep pool of Red Bull, and the only way to save everyone is to drink all the Red Bull. So I try to drink all the Red Bull and I'm drinking and drinking but I can't seem to make a dent and all of a sudden I start cramping up, but I don't want to stop drinking because my friends are drowning and so I keep drinking but now I have to pee but I know I can't because I need to keep drinking the Red Bull so I try to hold it but the pressure in my bladder keeps building and building until I can't hold it anymore and I pee my pants in front of my friends and then they all laugh at me and I'm just sitting there with damp pants and a Red Bull stained shirt. That would be the worst thing possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment