Sunday, September 28, 2014

Why I'm failing all my classes currently


  • I really like to sleep, so if homework tries to come between me and a good nights sleep, sleep wins.
  • I have football after school and I don't get home until 6
  • AP Calc is hard. Like I'm learning Russian and trying to juggle at the same time hard.
  • I can't motivate myself to do the easy assignments I have because I feel like they are a waste of time.
  • I've missed many days of school because I really like to sleep, like a lot. I love sleep. It's like crack, you can't ever get enough, but it also costs you when you get a lot, like making your nose fall off or fail a class.
  • It feels like I'm trapped in a time loop like High School is never going to end and everyday is the same dream.
  • I'm really lazy.

2 comments:

  1. "AP Calc is hard. Like I'm learning Russian and trying to juggle at the same time hard."

    Couldn't have said it better myself.

    ReplyDelete